Friday, September 30, 2005

Eighth Post

I am lately thinking.... I am always thinking, but.... I am lately thinking I maybe do not like living in America. I am also thinking that I am not liking Saint Louis. I have travelled to New York and Washington. Washington was not to my liking, but I am understanding that sometimes things must be ugly when they serve a different purpose. It is not job of politicials to look good, or to make their city look good. New York is very large. It is large enough to contain many small things inside of it; there are places in America which are not large enough to contain anything but themselves. New York is New York, but it is also Wall Street, Broadway, Harlem. The small makes the large and the large makes way for the small. This is not same in Saint Louis.

Washington University wants to be a large place, but it cannot be. I can eat at 11 restaurants on campus, but I am never forgetting that I am here. In my room, I am still not forgetting that I am here. I am wanting to find something small, outside of Washington University, like good restaurant or bar. I am wanting to be part of small thing while I am part of big thing Wash U, but I do not want to be part of both at same time. Da? You understand?

Sex is this thing. Sex is small, very few people, and is not part of anything larger. Sex is not attached to college, or any other things. Still, I am feeling Wash U is not place for sex. I am going outside tonight to find sex. I am hoping that this is what I am looking for.

I will fully report.

-Vlad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home