Saturday, October 08, 2005

Ninth Post / Home And Away Week

Of the things I am missing, and of the things I am liking, I cannot say much. I am not like suitemates Chaz, Alan and Alfonzo; they are coming from other parts of America, so changes are small. I am coming from other side of ocean. What is same between Russia and America? Only that I have lived in both.

What I am missing most about my home is my home, is place that I come from, is place that I know. At home, I am knowing how to talk, how to act, how to eat, how to find women. Here, I am always hearing that I have done wrong.

I miss everything most. Land of my mother and father, land that I know.


About St. Louis? I am liking that women who sell for sex are picked up by police; is too cold for small clothings. I hope they are taken somewhere warm.

-Vlad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home