Friday, October 14, 2005

Eleventh Post

Today I am enjoying. Is 25 degrees, sky full of balls, sun is warm, leaves are falling. Is raining in Moscow, high of 11 degrees, low of 8 degrees. Some in Russia like the weather; I am not stupid. Russian weather is shit.

I am thinking I am too hard on Saint Louis. My Washington University is not much like Saint Louis, and I am finding this. I am leaving, more, and going elsewhere. I go to bar, or to nightclub; I meet nice girls. They think a Russian is cute; they are not minding my English. I am not always feeling so stupid, da? Is more to communicate than to speak, I am thinking.

-Vlad

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Russian can be cute, Vlad, but an antagonistic Russian who is trying to piss you off for over an hour is infuriating.

Remember that if you ever find yourself pestering one of your nice girls.

~Bridget Lough

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home