Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Twelfth Post / "What? No Theme" Week

I am reading what my suitemates write of the lockout. Is funny, da?

I tell you what happened.

Alarm goes, outside, inside, door is locked, Chaz goes... then I am remembering where my keys are; in lost pants, left behind some morning. For me, "walk of shame" is not shameful; much pride taken when I walk in boxer shorts.

Suitemate Als are saying to me "Go! Get pants!" and I am saying "No, is too dangerous."
They are not knowing the perils of women; Hell is furry woman scorned, da? (I am not knowing why she must be furry, but I am not knowing many American idioms)

So I go in search. Katy's room, I am knocking and she is answering and she is angry. I tell her to give me pants, and she is closing door but I put my foot out and push door open.

She is yelling, "You have not called. You said was not one-night stand!" I tell her no lies; we were not standing. I find pants where I left them, under couch cushion, and I leave, but keys are not there.

I am thinking, where have keys gone? Where are they hiding from me? I make calls, Sandra, Elizabeth, Cassie, Arabelle, Julie, Sarah, Rachel, Katy (I am calling by accident. She does not find funny), Dana... many have pants, but none are having keys.

So I call Denise. I have not told you about Denise--She is not understanding what to do in bed, wanting to lead and not to follow; to dominate, is word. I call Denise.

"Denise, you have pants?"
"Vlad, what do you want?"
"Denise, keys in pants? Are you having my pants?"
"Oh Vladimir, I have keys, but I will not give to you; not without price."

We meet at Suite 3100, she brings keys, we go inside. Music plays from Alfonzo's room, and so she closes door; I think nothing of this.

What Denise does is no way for man to be, but sometimes sacrifice is made for friends. To open room, I was tied to bed and made to feel like woman; never is man so without control.

When tired, she is leaving me tied to bed. I sleep, tired and beaten.

I am waking at six of morning, and I am untying self for half-hour. I dress and go to class, finding Alfonzo outside. Denise must have locked door on way out. All was for not, da?

No. I am not liking Denise, but I give thought to things she likes. I keep her rope and blindfold, and I will be using them. So much there is to be learning.

-Vlad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home